Guardian Angel’s has met national standards addressing how staffing firms determine the qualifications, placement and competence of our staff and how we monitor performance. This Certification recognizes our continued dedication and commitment to providing quality services to both clients and staff.
This Seal of Approval provides you with peace of mind knowing that you are working with a company committed to quality, safety and integrity.
As a client of Guardian Angel Staffing Agency, Inc., you can be sure that our proven systems and methods of operation provide:
- Working environments attracting the best and the brightest people to serve you
- Credential verification, background checking and health screening checks — all documented with accessible electronic image files
- 24/7 operations with backups and emergency management plans to always be there for you
- Responsible and accountable financial and operational management for your security
- Excellent lines of communication translating your needs into your satisfaction
As an employee of Guardian Angel Staffing Agency, Inc., you can enjoy the following benefits from our certification:
- Our continued commitment to hire only quality, qualified healthcare professionals
- Our dedication to continuously monitoring and improving business practices, as well as key issues of safety and quality
- Enhanced work opportunities as more and more facilities are looking for The Joint Commission Certified Staffing Agencies to provide their supplemental healthcare staff
Reporting of Safety or Quality of Care Concerns
The Joint Commission standards relate to quality and safety of care issues. Anyone believing that he or she has pertinent and valid information about such matters should report these to the management of Guardian Angel Staffing Agency, Inc. If the concerns cannot be resolved through Guardian Angel, the individual is encouraged to contact The Joint Commission.
Guardian Angel wishes to outline for you the process by which you may report safety or quality issues that originate with our firm:
*Employees of Guardian Angel have a responsibility to our patients to report concerns about safety or quality of care being provided by our staffing agency.
*Employees are encouraged to contact their President, Scott Langness, or their Director of Nursing, Linda Langness to discuss their concerns.
*Both Scott and Linda Langness can be reached at (502) 495-1199 or by email:
Employees who feel that patient safety and quality are being compromised by decisions made by Guardian Angel, may also report the situation to the Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring.
The Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring may be reached by calling 1-800-994-6610 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees of Guardian Angel, who report safety or quality issues to the Joint Commission, will in no way be subject to any type of disciplinary or retaliatory action.